We are often told in life that many things are “bad”. Some are obvious – theft, rape, murder, ect. Others such as “cat-calling” are not. I ran into this article on XoJane in which this smoking hot babe was catcalled. Determined to do something about it, she confronted every last one of them. Either there were only 3 encounters worth mentioning, or she was only catcalled three times – group encounter for one of those – in a week. Something that kept popping up in my mind: Why actually is catcalling bad? Most men – and I use...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Rape Culture Does Exist With A Shocking Twist
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- Learning the Hard Lessons About Sex and Porn
- The Little Known Divide: Scene vs. Hardcore
- Angry Conversation With a Stranger On A Train
- Warped Tour, Austin Jones, and Mob Justice.
- Tanzila Ahmed Doesn't Date The White Devil
- Tales From The Married Crypt 1: Post-Partum Passion
- The Crucifixion Of Ben Schoen - The Fate of Male Allies
- Bad Habits Start Young - My Teeth Really Hurt
- Total Stats