Many progressive have obsessed over race to the point its turned them into bitter people who can’t take time off to enjoy life. For others they’ve become self-loathing “allies” too busy worrying about their privilege to realize there’s more lessons to be learned from history than just “oppression.” So take a hint from the self-inflicted pain these people put them through and DONT DO THE SAME. One things many of us on the Dissident Right should be aware of is history and how demographics across the world have adapted and changed through conquest, migration, colonization, and various other methods. They...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Thinking About The Shitstorm When Talking About Shitholes
- Not Everyone Cares For MLK Day. Why?
- Angry Conversation With a Stranger On A Train
- Two ways to deal with the raging emotions of your pregnant wife.
- The Next Red Pill: Building The Family Legacy
- Bad Habits Start Young - My Teeth Really Hurt
- Thoughts on Race Commentary In The Dissident Right
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- Tanzila Ahmed Doesn't Date The White Devil
- Sites Worthy Of Your Attention
- Total Stats