My Own Benedict Arnold Moment Every man will experience his own “Benedict Arnold” moment. While it might not take place in a revolutionary war to determine the fate of nation being born, it will still leave a blackened stained touch in your memory. What motivates betrayal? Often it’s money, greed, jealousy, and the desire to attain power. To do that you have to step on people to move up the ladder of power. Certainly, I was stepped on like a scared housewife stomps on an ugly bug while squeaking out a brief, “Eeek!!!!” My own betrayal moment caught me off guard. None of...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at email@example.com
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Rape Culture Does Exist With A Shocking Twist
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- Learning the Hard Lessons About Sex and Porn
- The Little Known Divide: Scene vs. Hardcore
- Angry Conversation With a Stranger On A Train
- Warped Tour, Austin Jones, and Mob Justice.
- Tanzila Ahmed Doesn't Date The White Devil
- Tales From The Married Crypt 1: Post-Partum Passion
- Salon "Journalist" Amy Mccarthy Insists Metal and Hardcore Shows Are Unsafe For Women
- The Crucifixion Of Ben Schoen - The Fate of Male Allies
- Total Stats