Jax was only six weeks old when his bones were broken. His brain started to bleed internally from being thrown very hard onto a bed. His throat was permanently damaged when his father tried to stop him from crying by shoving his fingers down his throat attempting to find his voice box. Jaxon would never be the same. Child abuse is a term lightly thrown around in our time which is rife with potshots at spanking, mothers threatened for letting their kids play at the park, and parents who take away their teens Iphones and ground them from Tumblr, but...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Angry Conversation With a Stranger On A Train
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- Warped Tour, Austin Jones, and Mob Justice.
- Bad Habits Start Young - My Teeth Really Hurt
- Sworn In blows up. Damn.
- Learning From the Abuse and Death of Jaxon "Jax" Burnette
- Tales From The Married Crypt
- When To Use Scorched Earth Against SJW's
- The Red Pill Doesn't Quite Prepare You For Being Married, Pregnancy, and Fatherhood
- Two ways to deal with the raging emotions of your pregnant wife.
- Total Stats