I like to say things in Spanish with an Antonio Banderas accent. In fact, my goal is to sound like Antonio Banderas with every word. The only problem is that my laziness and refusal to practice my Spanish, go through the flashcards, ect is preventing my Antonio Banderas future. This should be me: However, it is not. Google translate isn’t all it is cracked up to be, and quite often, it’s dead wrong – no wonder some native speakers look at me weird when I try to compose some crumbled phrases together. Talking like him is impossible if I...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- Angry Conversation With a Stranger On A Train
- Are The Residents Of A Shithole Nation Responsible For It Being A Shithole?
- Thoughts on Race Commentary In The Dissident Right
- Why They Insist That PewDiePie Is Dangerous For Your Children
- Warped Tour, Austin Jones, and Mob Justice.
- Sites Worthy Of Your Attention
- The Little Known Divide: Scene vs. Hardcore
- Tales From The Married Crypt 1: Post-Partum Passion
- Tanzila Ahmed Doesn't Date The White Devil
- Total Stats