I like to say things in Spanish with an Antonio Banderas accent. In fact, my goal is to sound like Antonio Banderas with every word. The only problem is that my laziness and refusal to practice my Spanish, go through the flashcards, ect is preventing my Antonio Banderas future. This should be me: However, it is not. Google translate isn’t all it is cracked up to be, and quite often, it’s dead wrong – no wonder some native speakers look at me weird when I try to compose some crumbled phrases together. Talking like him is impossible if I...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at email@example.com
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Learning the Hard Lessons About Sex and Porn
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- Angry Conversation With a Stranger On A Train
- The Crucifixion Of Ben Schoen - The Fate of Male Allies
- Rape Culture Does Exist With A Shocking Twist
- Bad Habits Start Young - My Teeth Really Hurt
- Can Your Marriage Survive Pregnancy?
- Tumblr: Where the Really Wild Things of Privilege Dwell
- Salon "Journalist" Amy Mccarthy Insists Metal and Hardcore Shows Are Unsafe For Women
- The Day I Realized My "Fight Or Flight" Instincts Were Lacking
- Total Stats