Apparently country, metal, and hardcore shows can all be lumped into one large group of live shows that perpetuates a “War On Women. We now all know that the people who go to see Stick To Your Guns also go to see Carrie Underwood. Who would have thought?!?! I strongly doubt our friend Amy Mccarthy has actually been to a hardcore or metal show, but it didn’t stop her from slandering the scene and equating the “dangers” there to something resembling the Congo. She mentioned posers in her article, and if there is one in the room, its...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at email@example.com
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- The Alt-Right Failed To Purge The Nazis And Now It's Too Late
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- The Little Known Divide: Scene vs. Hardcore
- About Lucas Temple
- Twitter Fun with SJWs angry with Forney.
- Six Things I've Learned as a Husband and Father
- Why They Insist That PewDiePie Is Dangerous For Your Children
- My Milo Yiannapolous, Depaul Fiasco Experience, #BlackLivesMatter, and Fighting Back
- Is it Cultural Appropriation? Or Perpetual Fake Outrage?
- Tales From The Married Crypt 1: Post-Partum Passion
- Total Stats