Apparently country, metal, and hardcore shows can all be lumped into one large group of live shows that perpetuates a “War On Women. We now all know that the people who go to see Stick To Your Guns also go to see Carrie Underwood. Who would have thought?!?! I strongly doubt our friend Amy Mccarthy has actually been to a hardcore or metal show, but it didn’t stop her from slandering the scene and equating the “dangers” there to something resembling the Congo. She mentioned posers in her article, and if there is one in the room, its...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Learning the Hard Lessons About Sex and Porn
- Angry Conversation With a Stranger On A Train
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- The Crucifixion Of Ben Schoen - The Fate of Male Allies
- Rape Culture Does Exist With A Shocking Twist
- Bad Habits Start Young - My Teeth Really Hurt
- Can Your Marriage Survive Pregnancy?
- Tumblr: Where the Really Wild Things of Privilege Dwell
- Salon "Journalist" Amy Mccarthy Insists Metal and Hardcore Shows Are Unsafe For Women
- The Day I Realized My "Fight Or Flight" Instincts Were Lacking
- Total Stats