On my WP feed, an important post was made on a blog I follow called , “A Holistic Journey“. The blogger, alohaleya, recently wrote a post, My Fiction Put Me In Debt, in which she talks about the effects of resentment in her life toward her father as well as feeling shame for holding others responsible. What specifically caught my attention was the following: “I’m the one who’s chosen to interpret my life events as I have. I’m the one who’s assigned deep meaning to old memories…and this meaning no longer serves. For years, I viewed my dad in a...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Rape Culture Does Exist With A Shocking Twist
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- Learning the Hard Lessons About Sex and Porn
- The Little Known Divide: Scene vs. Hardcore
- Angry Conversation With a Stranger On A Train
- Warped Tour, Austin Jones, and Mob Justice.
- Tanzila Ahmed Doesn't Date The White Devil
- Tales From The Married Crypt 1: Post-Partum Passion
- Salon "Journalist" Amy Mccarthy Insists Metal and Hardcore Shows Are Unsafe For Women
- The Crucifixion Of Ben Schoen - The Fate of Male Allies
- Total Stats