Ever wonder why half the people you talk to when you want to buy something sound like they are reading off a script? It’s because we are. When I answer yet another mind-numbing phone call at the call center I work at, I have SCRIPTED responses to people regardless of their questions or what they want. Often, most of these agents have no idea actually solve your problems because all customer service cubicle clones are half-assed sales agents per company orders. They’ll read some scripted utterances off the call flow, and if they are doing their job description, pitch all the products the...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Learning the Hard Lessons About Sex and Porn
- The Little Known Divide: Scene vs. Hardcore
- About Lucas Temple
- Is it Cultural Appropriation? Or Perpetual Fake Outrage?
- Bad Habits Start Young - My Teeth Really Hurt
- Tumblr: Where the Really Wild Things of Privilege Dwell
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- The Red Pill Doesn't Quite Prepare You For Being Married, Pregnancy, and Fatherhood
- Sleep Serapis Sleep: The Biggest Metal Band in the Chicago and Milwaukee area
- The Day I Realized My "Fight Or Flight" Instincts Were Lacking
- Total Stats