One way to shut someone up is to either scare them with the threat of a lawsuit or just actually sue them. It appears Chris Kluwe understands this, but this time he isn’t picking on his former NFL team, but rather on a mansophere entrepreneur and lawyer, Mike Cernovich, from Danger & Play with the “defamation” card this time. While usually these tactics are employed by angry businesses and corporations on yelp against anonymous users for negative reviews, you can apparently go after people for their tweets on twitter as well. This is probably just one more reason why you might want to consider anonymity...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- Angry Conversation With a Stranger On A Train
- Two ways to deal with the raging emotions of your pregnant wife.
- The Red Pill Doesn't Quite Prepare You For Being Married, Pregnancy, and Fatherhood
- Learning the Hard Lessons About Sex and Porn
- Tales From The Married Crypt
- Learning From the Abuse and Death of Jaxon "Jax" Burnette
- Start Here
- The Little Known Divide: Scene vs. Hardcore
- From Fox Lake Hero to Zero: The GI Joe Gliniewicz, Suicide, Narrative, And Politicization
- Total Stats